Client: Leading Consultancy
Role: Project Engineer
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Large Irish owned Consultancy established in the 1950’s starting out from humble beginnings as a one man show. Now nearly 7 decades later with 100+ employees and 3 offices in Ireland they have still maintained that family ethos in all operations across the business. Irish owned and operated has led them to take a genuine personal interested in their clients and employee’s needs.
Experienced Project Engineer to join the Public Realm and Urban Regeneration Team at HQ in Galway with remote working options. The successful applicant will be joining a strong and professional team who cover a broad range of projects in the public realm, urban regeneration, recreational infrastructure, and tourism amenity sectors.
Proficient in Civil Engineering and Project management essential for the role.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or similar subject.
- Experience of working in collaboration with other design disciplines, namely, architects, landscape architects and urban designers.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Previous experience of working in the design and project management of public realm and urban generation schemes highly beneficial.
- Excellent written English.
Competitive salary on offer with a defined career path with objectives and “progression gates”.
Our client is committed to CPD and providing the right environment for their employees to grow in.