Our client is a PLC based near Dublin Centre and a base in North America that is enjoying a phase of significant growth.
You will report directly into the CEO who is expanding their team. The role will be broad and incorporate the below responsibilities.
- Overseeing Euronext listing activities
- Arranging Debt instruments
- Managing Equity raisings
- Negotiating with Banks and Lawyers
- Forecasting & Modelling
- Annual Reporting
- Preparation of IR presentations
- Presenting to existing and potential investors at Investor roadshows
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent qualification or work experience
- Experienced background in Corporate Finance, M&A, Investment Banking or Investor Relations
- You are adept at stakeholder management and ability to work with people of a variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Experience presenting to investors and C-Level executives
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.