Role: Vice President – KYC
Client: Our Client is the largest Private Equity/Real Estate Fund Admin in Ireland with over $1 trillion AUM globally. This is a varied and rewarding role that requires a dynamic and client focused individual with a strong knowledge of AML and Compliance. This position will be based in the Dublin City office on a hybrid basis.
- You will complete CDD checks on high risk onboarding documentation
- You will liaise regularly with senior management and keep them up to date in relation to any AML/Compliance changes
- You will manage a team of 20-25 staff members (5 direct, 15-20 indirect)
- You will regularly review and improve the Anti-Money Laundering procedures within the business
- You will complete management reporting
- You will provide training to the AML team while also providing them with performance analysis/feedback.
- You will regularly liaise with clients and be the Point Of Contact for any escalations
- 6+ years’ AML/CDD experience in the Funds industry is required.
- Team management experience
- Excellent understanding of regulations in Ireland, Cayman, Luxembourg, Guernsey, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in operational management