The Role: VP – Client Integration – Private Equity
Our Client are the largest Private Equity/ Real Estate Fund Admin in Ireland with over $1 trillion AUM globally. They have recently onboarded a couple of large pieces of business which has created a number of openings on the Private Equity/ Real Estate side of their business
Role Purpose: You will lead and manage clients’ new business onboarding. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects- including new and existing client fund launches and conversions.
- The individual is responsible for managing project teams made up of multiple owners from within the business units and both internal and external (Client) stakeholders
- The role involves dealing with the senior management of all the organizations that interact with our client
- You will support the conversion of any new clients or migration of existing clients from other offices
- You will own new client and existing client product launches/conversions,
- You will project manage Ad-Hoc Operational / Process enhancement projects which may include client engagement
- You have a minimum of 7 years in the funds industry.
- The individual will need to be comfortable establishing and growing client relationships
- You have experience managing and leading high performing teams
- You are a proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
- You have proven Project Management Experience.
- You have proven Business Analysis Experience