I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
Vice President - Transfer Agency
- Published5 May 2023
- Apply now!
VICE PRESIDENT – TRANSFER AGENCY
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a Globally Renowned Fund Administration firm which has doubled in size over the past 5 years, all through organic growth.
WHY THIS ROLE
This role sits on the Transfer Agency side of the business which after Onboarding a new piece of business, is rapidly expanding. There are clear lines of growth to Senior Vice President level.
WHAT IS THE COMPANY KNOWN FOR
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fund Services companies in Dublin, with ambitious plans for further growth in 2023. Operating an hybrid model, employees work from home 3 days a week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Interact with senior management and manage overall relationships for multiple Private Equity clients.
- Preparation of client service plans.
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions.
- Review and provide feedback on private equity fund client’s partnership agreements, subscription documents, PPM’s and other materials.
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables.
- Build and manage client relationships.
- Manage and develop staff of 10-20 Investor Relation Specialists.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area.
- You have 10+ years of experience in an investor relations environment, preferably private equity and/or hedge funds.
Manager - Funds & Asset Management
Darragh manages the Funds and Asset Management desk at Azon Recruitment leading a team of expert recruiters who recruit across roles within Fintech, Financial Services and Funds & Asset Management. Darragh recruits senior roles for Investment firms, Mancos, Fund Service Providers, Brokers and Investment Banks. Darragh delivers a high touch service to both candidates and clients, to see exactly where they can become a value add. This ensures long lasting collaborative relationships. Darragh has a strong client and candidate network in the Dublin market, ensuring success on his assignments. Darragh holds a Bachelor's degree in Business from University of Limerick. Outside of work, Darragh is a big supporter of Arsenal and plays Gaelic football.