I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
Vice President - Fund Accounting
- Published18 May 2023
- Apply now!
VICE PRESIDENT – FUND ACCOUNTING
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a Boutique Fund Administration firm who specialise in Private Equity and Hedge funds. They also have a Manco arm in Dublin.
WHY THIS ROLE
This role sits on the Private Equity team, a small specialist unit within the wider fund accounting team.
Our client are looking to hire an experienced Vice President to assist with developing this area of the business and growing the team.
WHAT IS THE COMPANY KNOWN FOR
Our client has an exceptional reputation within the Funds space in Dublin and are known for work life balance / career progression. They operate a hybrid model of 3 days / week in the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Review of complex net asset valuations for a portfolio of open and closed ended funds;
- Provide high levels of client service and relationship management.
- Help win new clients to meet the firm’s growth, revenue and cross selling objectives.
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables.
- Manage and develop a team of specialist PE Fund Accountants.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Private Equity experience is essential.
- Strong management experience (ideally currently at VP level)
- Investran or Advent Geneva experience
Manager - Funds & Asset Management
Darragh manages the Funds and Asset Management desk at Azon Recruitment leading a team of expert recruiters who recruit across roles within Fintech, Financial Services and Funds & Asset Management. Darragh recruits senior roles for Investment firms, Mancos, Fund Service Providers, Brokers and Investment Banks. Darragh delivers a high touch service to both candidates and clients, to see exactly where they can become a value add. This ensures long lasting collaborative relationships. Darragh has a strong client and candidate network in the Dublin market, ensuring success on his assignments. Darragh holds a Bachelor's degree in Business from University of Limerick. Outside of work, Darragh is a big supporter of Arsenal and plays Gaelic football.