A highly desirable position, Vice President (VP) of Business Analysis has arisen with a global player in the Regional Aircraft market. This newly created position on the Global Commercial team will be based in their fantastic new headquarters in Limerick City.
This position is ideal for any experienced existing candidates in the Aircraft Leasing/Airline/OEM market who have worked previously/currently working in a role of a similar nature. Experience and market knowledge is key to this role.
Significant Salary & Benefits on offer..
- Perform general and specific market research concerning the Customer’s transactions and the existing Leases
- Help Identify, investigate, and evaluate possible new Clients
- Help Identify purchase and other acquisition opportunities
- Perform general and specific customer analyses concerning the Customer’s transactions and the existing leases
- Build business cases to support the marketing efforts (both internal and external). Strong focus on business plan analyses, fleet and route planning, aircraft comparisons
- Provide guidance on industry
- General competitors analyses
- Ensuring adherence within the region to all aspects of policies and procedures.
- A high level of presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- An in-depth air transport industry knowledge (particularly airlines and products)
- Excellent analytical skills and a pro-active approach.
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in and outside the organization.
- A desire to work in a busy and growing environment.
- Excellent understanding of Business Stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills – ideally super user in MS-Office, particularly Excel.
- Prior experience in the aircraft leasing industry with experience in the regional aircraft market is a distinct advantage.
- Prior experience with OEMs or an airline is also a distinct advantage.
- Degree in Business or aviation related discipline.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.