I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Valuation Surveyor - Limerick
- Published18 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Title – Valuation Surveyor
Location – Limerick
Benefits – Competitive Market Salary + Progression + Hybrid
Contract – Permanent
Company – Market Leading Local Auctioneer
This local expert property services provider who has been in operation for more than 60 years, offer a full suite of services from buying / selling residential property, farmland, green field to commercial and residential valuations and sales. They have 3 offices in the region and regarded as a market leading expert. Due to increased demand, they now require an experienced Valuations Surveyor to join their team.
Our client now requires a motivated / competent and driven Valuations Surveyor to join their team. This is a permanent role based in their Limerick City office with some work in another regional office from time to time. The role offers great autonomy in your week, and normally the role would operate with two days in the office / two days at home and one on the road, or some combination of this. Expert guidance and direction will be given and this a great opportunity to join the market leading team in the area, with a great friendly, family style work environment on offer.
- Fully research, prepare and complete commercial and residential valuation reports
- Business development and client relationship management
- Undertake developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD
- Ensure speed and accuracy of information provided to management/client
- To develop expertise in the Valuation Sector
- Knowledge of the property market
- Sound numerical reasoning ability
- Ability to prepare good written reports with relevant rationale (Blue Book Valuation experience)
- Keeping up to date with property news, current affairs, and legislation updates
- Relevant degree
- Member of IPAV with REV qualification or Chartered member of the SCSI/RICS
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Property
Mark Doonan is a senior consultant within Azon’s Property team. He has spent the past 10 years in Sales and Management roles within the Financial Services and Hospitality sectors in New York, and 3 years with a large financial Institution in Dublin prior to emigrating to the States. In his previous roles Mark has focused on business development and customer relations targeted at C Suite level clients in New York. He gained significant experience within the private equity sector, focusing heavily on property funds from his time with Waystone. Mark holds a BA Honours Degree in Business Studies from Griffith College Dublin and away from work is a keen golfer and avid sports fan.