Validation Engineer Required!
Role: 2 year Contract
Hours: Monday to Friday – 1 Day Remote working
8.30 am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.30 to 12 Noon – Friday Working at home.
Location: Wexford – Commutable from Waterford, Kilkenny and Carlow
Our client is a Leading World Class Medical Device Company situated in Dublin. They are looking for a Manufacturing Validation Engineer to join them on a 2 Year Contract.
As a Manufacturing Validation Engineer, you will assist with all engineering activities relation to the introduction of a new product being manufactured.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, Implementation and improvement of processes ensuring high quality Medical Device Productions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and safe work space.
- Assists with the installation, debug and validation of process equipment.
- Assists in the execution of test protocols and procedures.
- Sets up and operates manufacturing and/or test equipment.
- Maintains accurate data.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of company policies and procedures and ISO/FDA requirements.
- Provides technical assistance to other technical personnel.
- Maintain appropriate recording and reporting of systems
- Maintain high standards of health and Safety
- BSc in Engineering or related qualification
- 12 Months Experience ideally
- Health Insurance including Partner and Children Cover
- Employer Contribution 9.75% Employee Contribution 5%
- Educational Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Death in Service
- Holidays 24 Days plus 9 Bank Holidays
- Death in Service
- Share Scheme
- Income Continuance Scheme
- On Site Canteen
- Service Recognition At each 5-year milestone, the employee receives an additional day’s annual leave moving forward.
- Car Parking