I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
Treasury Operations Analyst
- Published14 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
The Role: Treasury Operations Analyst
The Client: Azon are delighted to be working with a well known Irish food and nutrition cooperative, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and agri brands.
The Location: Kilkenny
We are seeking a finance or treasury professional who is able to work effectively within a fast-paced cash management and treasury operations environment. The role will involve partnering with business stakeholders to aid decision making in relation to cash performance and banking facilities, in addition to supporting transactional efficiency & liquidity.
- This role will support an intensive monitoring & oversight process via ongoing focus on the achievement of cash & debt targets.
- The ability to assemble, analyse and provide commercial & operational context to projected cash reporting via insights & analytics will therefore be key.
- Collaboration skills and the capability to successfully business partner with key stakeholders whom influence and drive cashflow generation are essential requirements.
- The role will support the monitoring and control of daily bank activity, to include completeness checks for key internal & external transactions, which support on-going cash & risk management strategies.
- The projection of week-ahead cashflow will be integral and is a key input to the decision support process in relation to drawdown and repayment of loans from/to the Group Revolving Credit Facility with banks.
- Control of FX bank accounts will also be key, which determines the availability of currency to execute forward / FX contracts on a weekly basis.
- There will be a focus on external interactions with banking providers to ensure efficient operations and effective service levels for the Group.
- Participate in the build-out and development of the Group Treasury organisation.
- Support Treasury involvement in value-add programmes.
- Support risk, compliance, controls and process automation initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a large multinational company environment desirable
- Business partnering & value driven acumen
- Excellent reporting & presentation skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Accounting
Grace has a degree in Applied Psychology from University College Cork and recently graduated from a Master's degree in Work and Organisational Psychology from University of Limerick, where her thesis was shortlisted for an award. She also has a certificate in psychometric testing from the British Psychological Society and is a member of the CIPD and PSI. As part of the Finance and Accounting team at Azon, Grace specialises in recruiting accounting and finance professionals.