The Role: Transfer Agent Supervisor – Private Equity
Why This Role:
- Become part of one of the Leading Private Equity Players Globally
- Clear & Fast Progressive Opportunities
- Great Social Scene
The Client: The Number 1 Private Equity Administrator with over 1 Trillion in AUM Globaly. Specialists in their market with Irish Entity seeing continued growth.
- Assist the Account Manager to manage client engagements
- Supervision of the daily deliverables, checks and controls of the team. This includes delegating relevant tasks to, and liaising with all team members to ensure they complete their deliverables within SLA.
- Responsible for maintaining oversight and identifying any potential issues and escalating where required.
The Ideal Person:
- 3-5 Years’ minimum in an Investor Services Environment
- Private Equity experience essential
- End to End oversight experience across the TA Functions
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.