Excellent opportunity to join a global professional service provider that is a recent entrant to the Irish market based in Dublin City Centre. This role will report directly into the head of department.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a collaborative working environment and an organisation that supports agile working hours.
Do you want to earn a competitive package with great benefits, enjoy strong career progression opportunities but have a work-life balance?
Key duties & responsibilities of the Transaction Manager:
- Responsible for the portfolio of SPV directorships
- Manage the securitisation and structured finance transactions
- Assist with bank account openings and other necessary transaction administration as required
- Build and maintain strong, responsive client relationships
- Responsible for company secretarial duties for a wide variety of SPVs including tasks such as company incorporation, annual compliance, filings with the Companies Registration Office and ongoing management of changes of company particulars
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, while actively contributing to process improvements within the team
Key skills of the Transaction Manager:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a relevant legal, corporate, financial services role is essential
- Good attention to detail and be able to plan and organise work effectively