Client: Leading Service Provider
Role: Technology Solutions Designer
Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Our client is a customer-focused service provider operating across the UK & Ireland. They have experienced great success, achieved by designing and delivering solutions of excellent quality and value for customers. They employ over 20,000 individuals and do an annual turnover well more than €800M.
The successful applicant will be responsibility for the management of the installed building systems, development of ongoing innovations, bench marking of the cost saving benefits and the promotion and development of the introduction of Smart Technology.
This is a leadership role requiring the development and execution of a plan to develop new technology capabilities which will assist in the growth of the company across different services.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience performing facilities and maintenance support activities in a corporate environment.
- Must be knowledgeable of building, security and associated.
- Smart building installation management – clear understanding of the smart building initiative.
- Embed disruptive technologies, from AI to machine learning, into client solutions and business processes.
- Must have a proven track record in innovative solutions and project management skills.
- Develop a Technology Programme for individual contracts and business wide adoption.
Competitive salary and package on offer with clear pathways for progression.