My client, a multinational Cyber Security firm, currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tech Recruiter.
This role is multifaceted, a fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter who can work in a past paced environment and can strike a strong balancing act within their busy role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle from identification of recruitment need through to onboarding.
- Working with hiring managers to establish hiring needs agreeing on recruitment strategy and time to hire.
- Development of role and candidate profile with hiring managers.
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Advertising of roles through direct Social Media channels
- Manage recruitment agency relationships.
- Screening and shortlisting of CV’s and applications.
- Management of Recruitment Applicant Tracking System
- Actively managing communications with candidates regarding progress and outcome of interviews.
- Setup of interviews – phone & face to face
- Coordination of interview schedules, booking of interview rooms, preparation of interview packs.
- Representation at interviews with hiring managers, where required.
- Ensuring interview admin is up to date and saved on internal system.
- Salary negotiation offer and contract generation.
- Pre-induction of new hire including pre-employment vetting, including reference checking, medicals, visa etc.
- Management of the onboarding process.
- A minimum of 3 years tech recruitment/HR experience – agency and in house considered.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Enjoys working in a busy and agile environment
- A degree or diploma in an HR-related field and/or CIPD qualified or working towards full qualification.