Client: Low care, low risk food manufacturing site which is part of a large group
Role: Site Technical Manager
Location: Co. Kildare
Salary: €DOE + usual industry benefits
A mid-sized food production site wish to bring in a Technical Manager to support the Site Manager with all aspects of technical and quality management. You will be working alongside an experience Site Manager and taking a shared responsibility for implementing best practice technical systems and ensuring that the site is operating to the highest food safety standards at all times.
With the right attitude the successful candidate will see their knowledge develop and opportunities within the business will appear.
- Minimum level 8 qualification in a Food related subject
- Knowledge of animal welfare practices.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Experience in supporting customer and regulatory audits.
- Knowledge of BRC, retailer, national and producer groups codes of practice food safety protocols.
- Commercial outlook, recognition that food safety is a vital weapon in the product offer.
- Experience of working collaboratively to support functional peers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with good Word and Excel skills.
- A passion for driving operational business change.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques.