I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
- Salary€35000.00 - €40000.00 per annum
- Published9 May 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a leading private, entrepreneurial investment firm to assist them in recruiting a Team Assistant. The successful candidate will provide support to the Dublin team while also working closely with the finance team in London. The candidate will report into an EA who is based in London.
This is a hybrid position based in Dublin City Centre and will allow the candidate to work from home 1 day per week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Effectively provide professional administration support to managers and departments as necessary which includes but is not exclusive to: diary management, expense management, organising events and arranging detailed travel itineraries and agendas.
- Organise key management across the business, including basic correspondence with relevant parties, internal and external.
- Coordinate all paperwork for meetings, internal and external for annual audit processes, ensure the team is on schedule with delivery dates.
- Maintain the team’s annual calendar by liaising with senior management team to ensure deadlines are up to date, that the calendar is communicated annually to the teams and stakeholders, and that the teams’ deadlines are in the calendar.
- Support the EA to Head of Finance in day-to-day ad hoc requests, as well as leading and supporting on projects with the EA.
- Proactively identify additional support that can be given to managers/leadership team.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role as a team assistant supporting more than one manager or individual.
- Able to be discrete, acting professionally with company sensitive information.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills including the ability to take independent action/ conduct as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Suite, particularly Outlook and managing multiple calendars.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Use of own initiative to act proactively in anticipating the support the team may require.
- Gains the trust of and develops rapport with peers on a global basis including business units and investment companies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle several demands from different people – will need to be able to prioritise and manage time autonomously.
The salary for this position would be circa 30-40k.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - HR & Office Support
Katie Murray recruits for positions at mid-senior level in HR & Office Support. This includes Human Resource Administrator and Human Resource Generalist roles in addition to Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant and Office Management roles. Katie also has experience in the Property/ Real Estate sector and frequently assists with the filling of Property Administrator roles. Prior to joining Azon. Katie developed experinece working with Ryanair and permanenttsb. Katie holds a BA Degree in Business and Commerce from National College of Ireland.