I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
Tax Senior - Private Client department
- Published19 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
The Role: Tax Senior -Private Client Department
Location – Dublin
Azon have teamed up with one of the Top 10 Accounting firms in Ireland. Who are looking to hire a qualified accountants for their Financial Accounting & Outsourcing Services team
Our client wish to appoint a Tax Senior with a minimum of 2 years’ practice experience to work in our Private Clients department. Working closely with partners and senior management, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a large portfolio of clients, from a range of Private Clients many of which have an international focus. This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions providing a mix of advisory and compliance services.
What will the role involve?
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of private clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of private tax clients
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising private clients on potential structures suitable for their business, profit repatriations and succession planning opportunities
- Acting as a key member of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives at firm, department and team levels
- AITI qualified and a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years working in practice.
- Experience of working with private clients.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in interpreting Irish Tax legislation, relevant commentary and case law
- Experience of managing client relationships to completion.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Accounting
Sinead graduated with a Bachelor of Business Studies from Technological University Dublin in 2022. She is part of the Azon Accounting & Finance team where she specialises in recruiting part-qualified accountants. In her spare time Sinead enjoys all things fashion and travel.