Exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Tax Practices and contribute to a quickly expanding and very ambitious team. There are continuous opportunities for progression and growth within this renowned practice and you will have access to many exciting opportunities to work with excellent clients.
- ACA or AITI qualified with post-qualification experience
- Team player with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience within Tax.
- Excellent technical knowledge of corporate tax and capital gains is crucial for the role along with having a working knowledge of other taxes would be advantageous.
- Advising clients on tax planning strategies and corporate compliance
- Work with the international offices in supporting the global client needs
- Assisting senior management in preparing tax advice.
- Completing tax returns.
- Managing and reviewing associate’s work.
- Assist in the collection of fees and management of billings from clients
- Attending and actively engaging in In-House Tax Training courses
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.