The Role: Tax Semi-Senior – Athlone
The Client: Our client is one of the largest independently branded accounting firms in Ireland, who provide audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory services to domestic and overseas individuals and companies.
They are looking for a Tax Semi-Senior to join their Athlone office.
Why this role:
- Opportunity to work in a leading Irish practice with entities nationwide
- Work closely with the partners on a variety of Irish and Global clients
- Attractive package, flexible working arrangements, incentive schemes
- Providing support and tax technical advice to business divisions and management on a wide range of consultancy matters.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations, ensuring they meet reporting requirements.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firms relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Working on a wide range of assignments in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
- Part qualified accountant/tax advisor with experience within the practice tax environment.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team in a demanding environment whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, incorporating an ability to communicate technical concepts and the ability to interact positively with clients internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret new legislation/regulations and financial information.
- Experience with Irish Tax/Finance regulation/legislation is an advantage