Our client is seeking a suitable candidate for a Tax Manager role in Limerick. This busy top 10 practice provides an exciting opportunity for career development and exposure to a multitude of industries in the region. Along with working in a city center office, this role comes with an attractive remuneration package.
- Managing all tax compliance requirements for the practice (e.g. corporation tax and income tax, VAT, CGT, responding to Revenue queries, etc.)
- Advising local and international clients on a range of tax issues and queries
- Reviewing existing client profiles for tax planning opportunities
- Researching technical tax issues
- Coordinating with other departments within the organisation
- Managing and training junior staff members
- Qualified Tax Professional with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with Taxation software for compliance purposes
- Commercially focused and good practice development skills
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.