A leading Global bank based in Dublin City is seeking to hire a Tax Lawyer. You will be involved in dealing with the bank’s hub for trading and financial services in Europe and providing strategic legal and tax advise.
Do you want to earn a competitive package with great benefits, enjoy strong career progression opportunities but have a work-life balance?
Key duties & responsibilities of the Tax Lawyer:
- Review documentation relating to tax arising from the firm’s trading business
- Assist with international markets developments as they impact the firm
- Identify and assist with the development of tax related solutions
- Work on new projects to provide insights from a taxation perspective
- Frequent interaction with business teams including responses to ad hoc queries to support trades
- Reviewing client base to identify tax planning opportunities
Key skills of the Tax Lawyer:
- Degree in Accounting, Law, Tax, Finance, Business or a related field
- An experienced Tax solicitor with a minimum 3 years post qualification
- Analytic skills, problem solving ability and strong attention to detail
- An honours degree university graduate in a relevant legal discipline
- qualification or any relevant diploma qualifications would be an advantage
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications is essential
- Good attention to detail and be able to plan and organise work effectively
- Strong communication and organisational skills and can work in a fast-paced client-facing environment.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.