Exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Tax Practices and contribute to a quickly expanding and very ambitious team. There are continuous opportunities for progression and growth within this renowned practice and you will have access to many exciting chances to work with excellent clients.
- Working and managing relationships with a variety of corporate clients.
- General corporate tax duties.
- Preparing technical tax memorandums in support of projects.
- Supervising more junior members of the team.
- Involved in proposing and winning new business and aiding with overall business development.
- AITI/CTC qualified with a minimum of 1 year’s PQE.
- Excellent corporate tax technical knowledge.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong background in professional and client service excellence.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.