Talent Acquisition Manager required for rapidly growing company based near Dublin City Centre.
Permanent position with excellent salary, bonus potential and benefits package for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Head of HR and supported by a Talent Acquisition Coordinator this is a very fast paced position with Business-Critical Positions that need to be filled in a timely manner.
- Full cycle recruitment from sourcing through to hire
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Hiring Managers
- Ensure key recruitment partners have a clear understanding of the company values and business requirements.
- Support in the development of Company systems, processes and initiatives including the development of an ATS and streamlining current processes in line with best practice.
- Development & roll out of Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes.
- Reporting accurate and timely activity against KPI’s to Heads of Department.
- Participate in and assist with HR projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Must have previous in-house recruitment experience with at least 5 years + full cycle experience
- HR generalist experience desireable and experience working in HR project work
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, comfortable delivering content to people at all levels
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting on high volumes of data.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoys a challenge.
- Results focused and detail orientated.
- Full clean license with own transport.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.