Azon are working with a market leading commercial agency based in Dublin. This agency has an established reputation in the Irish market and require a valuations surveyor to join their growing team. The company is growing steadily and is continuing to create vacancies with opportunity for progression at all levels of the organisation. They have grown rapidly and developed key clients in the financial and private sector. There is a fantastic support structure for candidates aiming to complete their APC and a clearly defined career path to Associate level.
Azon are seeking applications on behalf of the company for the position of Valuations Surveyor.
The role has come about due to continued growth. . The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the commercial property industries leaders and learn from the best.
- Provision of valuation advice of a wide range of commercial property involving mixed national portfolios
- Undertaking investment valuations and development appraisals mainly for accounting purposes but also for acquisitions, disposals and asset management initiatives
- Coordination of large portfolio instructions including liaison with Capital Markets, Development and Professional departments
- Client liaison, developing existing and new client relationships
- Business development for department and wider company network
- You will be degree qualified in property
- Full Irish driving license
- Full working knowledge of Argus valuation software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Service orientated individual with the ability to deliver impeccable customer service
- Act as a brand ambassador for this successful property firm
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision
- Member of the SCSI or RICS
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.