I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Sales & Marketing
- Published19 May 2023
- Apply now!
Azon are delighted to have partnered with a leading professional services firm to recruit an experienced Strategic Planner to join the growing Marketing & Communications Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating trends, statistics, and research.
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Finding insights, overcoming obstacles, seizing opportunities, formulating hypotheses, and making recommendations to important decision-makers.
- Producing situational analyses and competitive reviews.
- Gaining a profound comprehension of the industry and external market forces.
You will have:
- 4+years in a similar role
- Third-level degree in a Business or Marketing discipline
- Extensive knowledge in qualitative, primary, and secondary research techniques.
- Excellent presentation &report writing skills
- Experience leading client meetings
Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Natalia is an IT recruitment consultant, specialising in software development and IT infrastructure. She graduated from TU Dublin with a BSc in International Hospitality Management. She is from Poland and is fluent in Polish which is a great advantage when it comes to speaking with candidates and clients from Poland.