I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
Statutory Reporting Accountant
- Published18 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
The Role: Statutory Reporting Accountant
Azon have teamed up with one of the Top 10 Accounting firms in Ireland. Who are looking to hire a qualified accountants for their Financial Accounting & Outsourcing Services team
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), FRS 101, FRS 102 or FRS 102 1A
- Consolidated financial statements
- Conversion of financial statements to local GAAP
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders
- Ad hoc client projects
- Supervision of junior team members
- A fully qualified accountant
- Self – motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including advanced use of excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong numeracy aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Accounting
Sinead graduated with a Bachelor of Business Studies from Technological University Dublin in 2022. She is part of the Azon Accounting & Finance team where she specialises in recruiting part-qualified accountants. In her spare time Sinead enjoys all things fashion and travel.