Live: 22nd of June 2022
Role: Site Manager
Salary: €60 – 70K + Vehicle + Package (DOE)
Company: Multi Award Winning Building Contractor
Project: Largescale Commercial, Residential and Mixed-Use Development Projects
Company: Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager for a leading Tier 1 building contractor in Dublin. The company are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Data Centre, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure, and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
They are currently enjoying an incredibly strong pipeline of work throughout Ireland and are keen to secure a high calibre Site Manager for a long-term role within the company.
- Support the project manager in delivering the project to the highest quality-completed on time and within budget
- Ensure all Health & Safety and regulatory matters are managed including conducting risk assessments
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- Maintain an accurate site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Carry out the role of company representation on site and interface between the company and client
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors
- 10+ Years site-based construction experience
- 5+ Years Site Management Experience
- Trades background an advantage but not essential
- Irish or UK construction experience preferred however not essential
- Good stable CV with longevity shown in recent roles
What they offer:
- Pension scheme,
- Professional subscriptions and other benefits,
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.