Live : 11/10/2021
Role : Site Manager
Location : 10 minutes outside Limerick City
Package : €60k – 70k
Company : Leading Irish Residential Developer
Project : Large Housing Scheme, with 3 years work on site
Working on a residential project in Limerick City. This developer requires a manager that will go in and be the number one on site. This would be a full-time permanent role with a reputable Irish developer who have a steady stream of work in Limerick and surrounding areas.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of Residential development.
- Be the number one on site for all activities and act as a point of contact for direct staff, subcontractors, clients and design team.
- Report into and support the Director.
- Oversee commercial and residential projects and manage manpower on site including, direct staff and subcontractors.
- Consult with local authorities when required.
- Managing sub-contractors and personnel on site to ensure that productivity levels are high.
- Supervise works on site and ensure the quality of works and that they are done on time and in budget.
- Plan and coordinate the daily requirements of the site including labour, procurement of materials, and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure that company policies including H&S policies are adhered to on site.
- Perform company compliance and administration procedure and record performance and progress of site operations.
- A Degree in Construction Management or similar.
- A minimum of 2-5 years proven experience as a Site Manager on housing developments.
- Engineering background is desirable.
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines.