Live: 30th of March
Role: Site Manager
Location: Shankhill, South Dublin (D18)
Project: Residential Development (54 Units) – Timber Frame
Project Duration: 2 Years
Reporting to: Managing Director
Company: Small – Mid Sized Privately Owned Developer
Package: €65-70K + Benefits
Note: This is a new development due to commence with a duration of two years. The new Site Manager will report directly into the Managing Director and will take full control of the project.
Azon continues to work closely with a long established, privately owned residential developer with ongoing work throughout Greater Dublin. You will have the opportunity to join this company at a pivotal time in their Irish operation as they begin to expand the company while offering you a highly competitive salary and an opportunity to site management aspect within the business.
Azon has placed several people in this business and have received excellent reports back about the camaraderie within the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from greenfield stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- You hold a Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or Trade Qualified
- A background in residential developments is essential.
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Good IT skills are also required.