Role – Site Manager
Location – North Dublin
Project – Large Fit out Commercial Office Space
Salary – €60-70k + package (DOE)
Company – Leading national Fit out Contractor
Reporting – Project Manager
The company is a market leader in the industry and is looking for someone with good commercial fill out experience that has exposure to working on large multi million euro projects. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading companies on a range of highly prestigious projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing all finishing works on the construction of shop/commercial fits
- Previous experience with a main contractor as a qualified carpenter/joinery fitter
- Coming from a trades background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great eye for detail, meticulous by nature
- Excellent organisation skills while maintaining tight schedules
- They will be responsible for setting daily/weekly task list and responsibility for meeting weekly work deadlines with their designated site team.
- They will be required to liaise with their site team, project designers and the commercial project manager for efficient excellent standard project completion on time and within budget.
- Understanding the finishing sequence and organizing labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme
- Monitor and lead the various trades on site
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Attending all relevant meetings
- Keep daily/weekly site record