I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Manufacturing & Engineering
Site Maintenance Manager
- Published24 May 2023
- Apply now!
Job Title: Site Maintenance Manager
The client is an Irish company and one of Europe’s leading meat processors. They have a
portfolio of market leading brands including Rustlers, Big Al’s, John Stone, Stript Snacks and Celtic
Beef. Their ambition to grow as a business is equalled only by our ambition to grow the
careers and personal satisfaction of our people.
What to expect in the job?
* Implementation of Client Maintenance System to best practice standard, including 24/7
* Leadership and development of Maintenance team in conjunction with Site Manager
and Engineering Manager.
* Recruitment and succession planning skills development
* Maintenance budgets spend on labour and materials.
* Implementation of Client Maintenance guiding principle which is that “equipment is
always maintained to manufacturers delivered quality”
* Liaise with Ops team to ensure factory lay out and maintenance practices meets 5S
standards to protect machinery from damage.
* Use the total resources of the Site team to deliver a combined improvement in results.
* Manage quality and safety of outside contractors while on site.
* Implement Continuous Improvement process in Maintenance function.
* Responsible for the overseeing of all records required by HSE, BRC and all statutory and
* Responsible for the training for all maintenance personnel.
* Overall day to day management of maintenance department function including PPM of
What we need from you?
* Leadership, management, and development of a cross functional team.
* Interpersonal & HR management skills.
* Level 7 qualification in Engineering. (Equivalent)
* Adequate knowledge in Primary Meat Industry and Consumer Foods Equipment and
* Finance for non-financial managers.
* CMMS interrogation.
* Lean Blackbelt
* HACCP training
What can we offer you?
* Employee benefits platform
* Discounted gym membership
* Discounted health insurance
* Pension scheme
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Subsidised canteen
* Free parking
* Cash sales available on company produce
* Flexibility of holiday planning
* Permanent contract
Note: This factory is located in an area that is not easily accessible by public transport.
Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Fergal, based in our Dublin office is a Recruitment Consultant and specializes in Engineering-based roles. Fergal obtained a BSc. in Psychology followed by an MSc in Work and Organizational Psychology from the University of Limerick. Following his studies, Fergal travelled for 2 years where he gained invaluable international experience. Upon his return, he began working as an Organizational Psychology Consultant with Aon working primarily with psychometric assessments used for recruitment and development. From there, Fergal has moved into recruitment of Engineering roles and can offer permanent, contract and temporary recruitment solutions for the Pharma/Biopharma and Medical Devices industries.