Live: 23rd of June
Role: Site Foreman | Manager
Key Experience/Background: Formwork/Reinforcement/Concrete
Location: Dublin 7
Client: Established Tier 2 Main Contractor – T/O circa €50M
Salary: €70 – 80K + Vehicle/Allowance + Pension
Project: State of the art Academic Hub in College Campus – €50M
Opportunity: The successful candidate will be joining a long established, progressive, and well organised building contractor on a recently awarded a state of the art €50M Academic Hub/Library Project in Dublin 7. This is a permanent role with a highly regarded contractor where the successful applicant will have every opportunity to progress within the company as they continue to grow their presence in Dublin & Leinster. The key experience for the candidate is to have a strong background in Formwork.
- Supervise & lead workers to perform carpentry formworks & reinforcement of concrete works on site.
- Manage Subcontractors & Service Providers
- Responsible for reading & interpreting drawings
- Managing site teams, programme, and Health & Safety
- Ensuring Quality of work is to the highest of standards
- Professional qualification
- Background as a Shuttering Carpenter or experience in Formwork
- 5+ years’ experience in the role of construction site foreman/Manager
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle Allowance or Vehicle
- Career progression opportunities
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.