Roles: Site Foreman x 1 / Finishing Foreman x 1
Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow
Package: Strong salary + fuel allowance + family health care + pension
Company: Leading Irish property developer backed by an American Investment fund
Project: Large residential high rise project
- 5 – 10 years (residential) experience in a similar role
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site
- Ensuring health and safety is a priority at all times
- Management of trades and sub contractors
Responsible for taking control of the project!
- Trade or degree qualified background
- 5-10 years (residential) experience in a similar role – ideally high rise
- Proven track record of high spec finishes
- Experience of large scale projects
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.