Live: 5th of August 2022
Role: Site Engineer (All levels – Junior, Intermediate and Senior)
Location: Killarney – Kerry
Client: Tier 1 Contractor
Project: Community Nursing homes
Salary: Negotiable depending on level, strong benefits package
Company: Azon have been retained by a high profile, well-established, Tier 1 Contractor who have a project which expands across 7 locations. This will consist of community nursing homes where one of the sites will be based in Killarney. Our client is currently looking for engineers across all levels to join the team here.
- Setting-out from engineer’s drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workers on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or Construction Management Degree
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Experience working on residential builds advantageous
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience on construction sites
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills