I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Site Engineer - Tier 1 - Cork
- Salary€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
- Published21 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Role: Site Engineer
Client: Leading Tier 1 Contractor
Salary: €50-60k (DOE) + Package
Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer for a leading and well renowned Tier 1 contractor for a project in Cork. The successful candidate will be joining a long established, progressive, and well organised building contractor on a high-end project.
The company are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Data Centre, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure, and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work. They are renowned for delivering high quality work on some of the most complex and largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
The project is a healthcare project with 2 years work on site. This will be an exciting opportunity to join a leading contractor & join an ambitious growing team
- Setting-out from engineer’s drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience on construction sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Nicole Casey is a Recruitment Consultant on Azon's Construction team. She is currently studying part-time to complete her Bachelors in Business and HR. Nicole currently recruits for roles in the regions/midlands, including site managers, site engineers across all levels and project managers. Prior to developing her expertise in Construction recruitment working with Main Contractor client's for Ireland wide roles, Nicole gained strong sales experience.