I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Site Engineer - Contractor - Cork
- Salary€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + package
- Published5 May 2023
- Apply now!
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Cork, Ireland
Company Overview: We are working with a leading construction contractor operating across Cork. The company has an established reputation for delivering high-quality construction projects across multiple sectors including commercial and residential. We are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their team based in Cork.
Job Overview: The Site Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all site engineering activities. The successful candidate will report to the Project Manager and will work closely with the site team to ensure that construction projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Cork.
- Ensure all engineering work is carried out in accordance with the project specification, drawings, and standards.
- Set out the works in accordance with the contract drawings, specifications and construction tolerances.
- Ensure all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Provide technical advice to the site team as required.
- Liaise with the design team, including attending regular meetings to ensure that all design information is accurately conveyed to the site team.
- Ensure that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Manage and maintain all site records, including daily progress reports, site diary, and quality control documentation.
- Attend site meetings as required and provide progress reports to the Project Manager.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality, workmanship, and compliance.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Site Engineering role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A strong understanding of construction processes and techniques.
- Experience in the use of surveying equipment and setting out works.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Good IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- A valid driving license.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Aaron Gillane is a Senior Recruitment Consultant on Azon's Construction Recruitment team. Prior to moving into Recruitment with Azon, Aaron gained Banking experience with Bank of Ireland. Within Azon, Aaron recruits for a variety of roles ranging from Foremen, to Site Managers to Quantity Surveyors to Engineers and everything in between. Outside of work, Aaron is an All-Star and 4-time All-Ireland Senior Hurling winner with Limerick.