Role: Site Engineer
Location: Dublin City
Client: Tier 1 Contractor
Project: Large residential development
Salary: €45-€60K (DOE) + package
The Group has an extensive residential landbank throughout the Greater Dublin Area and surrounding counties, comprising a mix of traditional low density suburban new homes and higher density apartments developments.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workers on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Experience working on high rise/residential builds advantageous
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience on construction sites
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills