Role: Site Administrator – Construction
Location: Harolds Cross, Dublin 6
Client: Leading Residential Developer
Salary: €30-35K + Benefits
Azon Recruitment are actively seeking a Site Administrator for one of Ireland’s leading residential developers that specialises in delivering prestigious residential projects, supported by a dedicated and extremely knowledgeable team.
You will have the opportunity to join this company at a pivotal time in their Irish operation as they continue to expand the company while offering you a competitive salary and package.
- General Site Admin, BCAR Admin, Quality Control.
- Document control for the site management team;
- Procurement of site materials
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.