Client: Tier 2 Building Contractor
Role: Setting Out Engineer
Location: West Dublin
Our client is seeking applications for a range of engineering positions from Site Engineer to Senior Engineer, with 3-5 years’ site experience, dependent on the role.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workers on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Third level relevant construction qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience on construction sites
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.