I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
Senior Vice President - Private Debt
- Published12 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – PRIVATE DEBT
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a Globally Renowned Fund Services company who are based in the IFSC. The company is rapidly expanding and is a global leader in the Alternative Fund Administration space.
WHY THIS ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity which sits on the Private Debt team. The team has grown significantly since its inception, with 20 staff on the team. There are ambitious growth plans in place for 2023, with a strong client pipeline.
WHAT IS THE COMPANY KNOWN FOR
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fund Services companies in Dublin, with ambitious plans for further growth in 2023. Operating an hybrid model, employees work from home 3 days a week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for managing the client relationships of major institutional fund managers.
- Keep Senior Management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables.
- Lead, guide and assist VPs and AVPs with complex client transactions (e.g. acquisitions, disposals, syndications etc.).
- Lead and oversee client services and monitor quality of client deliverables to agreed standards.
- Lead and enhance the service delivery model across the Real Assets team.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Degree in Business or Finance.
- Qualified accountant with an ACA, CA, ACCA or CPA designation.
- 15+ years of public/private real estate accounting work experience.
- 10+ years of in-depth experience in Private Debt and Fund Accounting (desirable).
Manager - Funds & Asset Management
Darragh graduated from the University of Limerick in 2019 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, majoring in Human Resource Management. During this time, he completed a placement with Aldi. He was involved in the Recruitment and Learning Development of team members within Aldi Stores in the Munster Region. Darragh has been with Azon since November 2019 and is currently recruiting for the Asset and Funds Management Industry. Following rapid progression Darragh has now progressed to be one of the top Recruiters in Funds & Asset Management in Ireland.