Senior Storage Engineer – Linux Platform
We have partnered with a rapidly growing global investment management company to recruit a Senior Storage Engineer for their Linux Platform Engineering team.
You will be responsible for the architecture and engineering of cloud and on-premise Linux platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering both tactical and long term-objectives while working with business owners to regularly re-prioritize the book of work
- Developing well-defined processes for testing and integrating new technologies
- Driving automation and self-service to eliminate operational tasks and participating in Level 3 on-call support rotations
You will have:
- Experience with storage platforms such as Netapp, DDN, Pure Storage, Ceph, etc
- Experience with file systems such as NFS, GPFS, Lustre, CIFS, etc
- Experience using storage protocols such as NVMeOF, iSCSI. S3, etc
- Solid programming and scripting skills required. Experience with BASH, Python, Ruby, Java and C/C++ is a big plus
- Experience using tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible is desired
- Experience with containers and container services, bare-metal servers/appliances and public cloud technologies, AWS is a significant plus
Excellent salary and bonus, pension contribution, health and dental, life and disability assurance