I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Compliance and Risk
Senior Risk Consultant
- Published23 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon is delighted to be partnering with a leading financial services consulting firm with a broad presence across Ireland to hire a Senior Risk Consultant to join their Risk Services team in Dublin.
Our client prides themselves on offering their employees the resources and flexibility needed to excel in their career as well as having a reputation for it’s excellent company culture.
WHY THIS ROLE
The role would offer great exposure to risk management practices with clients across a broad range of industries.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience across risk and audit and exposure to senior management both internally and externally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide risk consultancy, internal audit, SOC and IT risk services and advice to clients.
- Work with senior management on identified business risks and communicate action plans for risk mitigation.
- Prepare detailed reports outlining risk and internal audit findings and recommendations.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the risk management program and make changes as necessary.
- Deliver risk program assessment, design and development services inline with the clients objectives.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant or part-qualified with significant relevant experience ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISP, CISA, PRINCE 2.
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance or other relevant professional qualifications.
- 3 years+ experience in risk and controls or internal audit, in practice or industry.
- Experience in SOC reporting.
- Knowledge of enterprise, operational, strategic or cyber risk and analysis methodologies.
- Independent individual with the ability to take initiative.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Risk
Kayleigh is a recruitment consultant on the Audit, Risk and Compliance team at Azon. A graduate of University of Galway, with a first class honours BComm degree, Kayleigh has been awarded for University Scholars twice during her time at University of Galway. When Kayleigh is not recruiting, she might be found on the side of a GAA pitch, or hiking somewhere interesting in the world.