I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Sales & Marketing
Senior Recruitment Consultant -Sales & Marketing
- Published14 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Due to continued growth within Azon Sales & Marketing, we are looking to add an experienced Sales & Marketing Recruiter to join our team. Working at Azon is rewarding with plenty of room for progression.
We have a strong and experienced team that help each other out. As recruiters we are all competitive but first and foremost have a big focus on our culture.
Check out our website to find out more on our teams. www.azon.ie
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential clients, build a pipeline of potential job openings
- Proactively research potential clients and job openings to identify new opportunities
- Screen resumes, conduct phone and/or in-person interviews with potential candidates
- Develop and maintain a database of potential candidates to fill current and future job openings
- Negotiate offers, coordinate interviews and follow up with clients and candidates
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Assist with business development initiatives, such as marketing materials and presentations
- Develop and execute innovative strategies for attracting top talent
- Proactively network and build relationships to build a talent pool of top tier candidates within these sectors.
- Perform business development activities targeting new and existing client accounts.
- Meet regularly with both new and established clients to understand their business and ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Implement creative sourcing strategies to attract the best candidates in the market.
- Become a subject matter expert providing advice and market insight to both clients and candidates.
- 3 + year experience in agency recruitment is required with a strong track record.
- Background in Sales and/or Marketing Recruitment is essential.
- Strong background in business development and confident doing so.
- Motivation and drive with the ability to work to targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A natural ability to engage with people and develop successful relationships.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial with innovative ideas and an ability to “think outside the box”.
- Tenacious, resilient, hardworking and self-motivated.
Why work with Azon Recruitment Group?
- Our Benefits – We offer outstanding remuneration, benefits, incentives and career progression. Hybrid working.
- Our Learning & Development – Our approach to training will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst offering an unlimited earning potential.
- Our Resources – We have a dedicated Marketing team who will support and champion your goals. We also use the best technology and systems so you have more time to focus on the important things.
- Our Culture – We are a team who celebrate our wins and support each other within a positive working environment. We also believe in giving back and so we get involved in many charity events.
Associate Director - Technology
James Monks is an Associate Director at Azon Recruitment managing the Technology team, specialising in all areas of Software Development & Engineering, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity & IT Risk, Business Analysis, PMO & Change Management, QA, Test & Automation, Blockchain and UX, UI roles. James has been recruiting within the Technology space for over 8 years. He has helped shape the tech teams for some of the biggest companies in the world. He is supported by specialist IT recruiters that are skilled in sourcing and headhunting. He has a client first approach to recruitment.