I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - HR
- Salary€30000.00 - €39000.00 per annum + pension, health insurance,commission
- Published6 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Here at Azon, we understand that our people are our biggest asset. We are a group of like-minded individuals with a common goal – we love matching individuals to their dream jobs, and we’re good at it too.
Each member of our team is hand-picked based on their experience, skills and personal traits. We are committed to your growth and development, whether you’re just starting or a veteran recruitment professional.
Working at Azon is rewarding and fun with plenty of room for progress. It’s also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role. You’ll never be bored here.
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant on our HR and Business Support team in Dublin City Centre. Read on to find out more!
Why work with Azon Recruitment Group?
- Our Benefits – We offer outstanding remuneration, benefits, incentives and career progression.
- Our Learning & Development – Our approach to training will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst offering an unlimited earning potential.
- Our Resources – We have a dedicated Marketing team who will support and champion your goals. We also use the best technology and systems so you have more time to focus on the important things.
- Our Culture – We are a team who celebrate our wins and support each other within a positive working environment. We also believe in giving back and so we support and get involved in many charity events.
- Proactively network and build relationships to build a talent pool of top tier candidates within the HR sector.
- Perform business development activities targeting new and existing client accounts.
- Meet regularly with both new and established clients to understand their business and ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Implement creative sourcing strategies to attract the best candidates in the market.
- Provide advice and market insight to both clients and candidates.
- Coordinate interviews and ensure candidates are prepped
- Act as mentor for more junior team members.
- Liaise between client and candidates to negotiate salary packages and placement details at offer stage.
- Develop, promote and advertise job openings.
- 1.5+ years’ experience in a recruitment and/or HR-focused role is required.
- A good working knowledge of Boolean logic, innovative sourcing strategies, and experience building a robust pipeline of diverse talent is preferred.
- Strong appetite and passion for sales and client management/customer service.
- Motivation and drive with the ability to work to targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A natural ability to engage with people and develop successful relationships.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial with innovative ideas and an ability to “think outside the box”.
- Tenacious, resilient, hardworking and self-motivated.
Associate Director - Talent & Culture
As Associate Director of Talent & Culture, Laura’s role spans Organisational Design, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Retention, and Engagement & Communication. Laura started her journey with Azon in 2020 and had a successful career as a Recruitment Consultant focusing on building out Azon’s Sales & Marketing desk before pivoting to her current role in 2021. To complement her experience, Laura holds a degree in Corporate Law and an LLB from the University of Galway, and a Masters in HRM & Consulting from the university of Bath. Laura loves being outside and near the sea so at the weekend you’ll find her on a windy beach in Donegal or Dublin!