Live: 24th of August
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Swords, North Dublin
Client: Leading Residential Developer
Salary: €85-90K (DOE) + Benefits & Package
Project: Large Mixed-use Development
Azon Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for one of Irelands most established property developers. Our client has been delivering first class residential and commercial schemes for more than 40 years throughout Leinster.
With the intent to drastically expand their operations, they have recently restructured their company and made some key appointments as they look to self deliver larger developments throughout Dublin.
They are urgently looking to appoint a Senior QS to manage an ongoing phased development of theirs in North Dublin. This role will offer the successful candidate long term work in the north Dublin area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial management of overall project from pre-construction to completion.
- Measurement of building elements and prepare Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Prepare tender documents and analyse tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers along with preparing sub-contract documentation.
- Carries out monthly valuations for works on site, owns subcontract payments and liabilities, and completes monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Record, report and manage projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Complete the project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience with a Developer or a Main Contractor with experience in the management of building contracts.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills, specifically in Excel, Cubit and Outlook.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.