Live: 8th of November
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Client: Tier 1 Main Contractor
Projects: Data Centre / Commercial / Residential
Salary: €80-85K + Vehicle + Package
Company Overview: Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for a Multi Award winning Main Contractor.
Our client is one of Irelands’ leading Tier 1 Main Contractors. They are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Data Centre, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Civil Infrastructure. They are renowned for delivering high quality work on some of the most complex, sizeable projects across Ireland and Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial management of overall project from pre-construction to completion.
- Measurement of building elements and prepare Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Prepare tender documents and analyse tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers along with preparing sub-contract documentation
- Carries out monthly valuations for works on site, owns subcontract payments and liabilities, and completes monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Record, report and manage projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Complete the project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ QS experience with a Developer or a Contractor.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills, specifically in Excel, Cubit and Outlook.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.