Live: 5th of August, 2022
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Client: Leading Residential Self Build Developer
Project: Largescale Residential Housing
Salary: €85-100K (DOE) + Generous Bonus Scheme + Vehicle + Pension + Healthcare + Great Perks
Azon Recruitment are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for one of Ireland’s leading residential developers that specialises in delivering prestigious residential projects. The successful candidate will be joining our client on a largescale mixed use residential scheme. The ideal candidate will be an established Senior QS and will have worked with established Tier 1 or 2 contractors, or other self-build developers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial management of overall project from pre-construction to completion.
- Measurement of building elements and prepare Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Prepare tender documents and analyse tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers along with preparing sub-contract documentation
- Carries out monthly valuations for works on site, owns subcontract payments and liabilities, and completes monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Record, report and manage projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Complete the project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience with a Developer or a Main Contractor with experience in the management of building contracts.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills, specifically in Excel, Cubit and Outlook.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle allowance
- Career progression opportunities
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.