I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Developer - South Dublin
- Published25 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: South Dublin
Client: Leading Residential Developer
Project: Large Scale Residential Housing
Salary: €85-95k (DOE)
Azon Recruitment are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for one of Ireland’s leading residential developers that specialises in delivering prestigious residential projects. The successful candidate will be joining our client on a large scale mixed use residential scheme. The ideal candidate will be an established Senior QS and will have worked with established Tier 1 or 2 contractors, or other self-build developers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial management of overall project from pre-construction to completion.
- Measurement of building elements and prepare Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Prepare tender documents and analyse tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers along with preparing sub-contract documentation
- Carries out monthly valuations for works on site, owns subcontract payments and liabilities, and completes monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Record, report and manage projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Complete the project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 10+ year’s experience with a Developer or a Main Contractor with experience in the management of building contracts.
- Strong measurement and take off skills along with knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong IT skills, specifically in Excel, Cubit and Outlook.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Work on own initiative as well as part of our growing team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical, as are strong organisation skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports
Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Aidan Moloney holds a BA Degree in History and Poltics from University of Limerick. Having worked in the Middle East following University, Aidan subsequently gained experience working with Northern Trust Corporation as an Operations Analyst where he worked for almost 2 years. Prior to joining Azon Aidan developed Recruitment Consultant experience working with Turas Nua.