Live: 21st September
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €75k + benefits DOE
Projects: Vary commercial and residential builds
Company: Large North West Builders
Reporting: Managing Director
My client has over 50 years’ contracting experience and is one of the leading construction companies in the North West. This wholly Irish, family owned company has an impressive portfolio of successfully completed projects, for a wide range of clients across all sectors, including residential, educational, commercial, industrial and health care.
The candidate’s duties and responsibilities will be general Quantity Surveying ones and include but are not limited to the following:
- Measurement and take-off
- Procurement and purchasing
- Sub-contractor tender evaluations
- Assessment of sub-contractor claims and valuations
- Preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation of financial reports
- Site visits and meetings
- Design team liaison, negotiation, etc.