Role: Senior QS (Commerical Manager level)
Location: Dublin City Centre
Company: Leading Irish Residential Developer
Salary: €110k + package (negotiable DOE)
Notes: Leading Irish Residential developer are looking to build out their commercial team and looking to make their first hire at a Senior level – ideally looking for someone coming from a strong contracting background – great opportunity to get in with a progressive developer with projects throughout Ireland and build out a commercial team
- Hold a degree in construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 8 years’ QS experience
- Ability to price and estimate project
- Ability to agree final accounts, negotiations with sub-contractors
Role and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyse blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project manager.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.